Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [EXTERNAL] [SECURITY] Duo/2FA exemption policies

From: "Bandy, John" <jbandy () SAMFORD EDU>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 12:43:34 +0000

We handle this on a case by case basis.

If you want to contact me off list I will be glad to share my normally exempted cases and the ones that I still insist
on (even though it makes me very unpopular).

John Bandy
Chief Information Security Officer
Technology Services

205-726-2692<tel:+1205-726-2692> | office
205-726-2692 | fax
JBandy () Samford Edu<mailto:JBandy () Samford Edu>
Twitter<http://twitter.com/SamfordInfoSec>
800 Lakeshore Drive
Birmingham, AL 35229<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=800+Lakeshore+Drive,+Birmingham,+AL+35229,+US>

[mford Samford University Logo]