Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: HECVAT and HECVAT lite Threshold

From: "Quackenbush, Darlene H - quackedh" <quackedh () JMU EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2019 22:23:48 +0000

Zeshan and others,

I certainly don’t want to distract from your original question.  But as others respond, I would also be interested to
know what weight/consideration you give to the scoring and how reliable you find it to be across various submissions.

At JMU we have not attempted to set a “passing score” and instead use the scores only as a jumping off point to
evaluate the HECVAT response.  Just wonder what we might be missing.

Regards,
--dq

Darlene H. Quackenbush
James Madison University