Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: IAM solution - cloud-based?

From: Mahmud Rahman <mrahman () MILLS EDU>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:02:03 -0700

We use Fischer Identity in the cloud but because our target services are
not all in the cloud, we aren't "fully" in the cloud. You'd need all your
directory services in the cloud so that campus connectivity wouldn't
matter.  Eventually we'll get there, but now it's all hybrid.

Mahmud Rahman MFA '04
Director of Systems and Banner Services, ITS
Mills College, Oakland CA
(510)430-2257
mrahman () mills edu

On Wed, Jun 26, 2019 at 11:56 AM Jared Evans <jared.evans () gallaudet edu>