Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Done in 60 seconds - who doesn't love a short survey

From: Chad Tracy <ctracy () BATES EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 13:39:24 -0400

Afternoon everyone,

There was a lot of talk during the Educause Security Professionals
Conference about two factor and whether or not institutions exempt certain
networks (classrooms or common area) on campus from requiring two factor
authentication. I would love to take a look behind the curtain and see what
everyone is doing. I will share results with those who would like to see.

https://forms.gle/vV8dcxH9UCirE3eTA

Cheers,

Chad
--
Chad Tracy
Director of Information Security, Policy and Compliance