Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Sensitive Data Discovery Tools

From: "Niewierski, Frank" <fniewierski () STMARYTX EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2018 15:49:24 +0000

We are pursuing the purchase of Varonis. This solution has multiple features including options for Office 365
enviornments. It will look at your unstructured data and classify it as well as review permissions and access. We have
looked at less expensive solutions but they didn't have the features we were looking for. If you want to know more
please let me know.

Frank

Frank D. Niewierski
Executive Director, Client and Systems Support Services
ST. MARY'S UNIVERSITY
The Catholic and Marianist University
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, Texas 78228