Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: unsubscribe

From: Valdis Kletnieks <valdis.kletnieks () VT EDU>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:39:09 -0400

On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 15:34:46 -0000, Valerie Vogel said:
For anyone wishing to unsubscribe from the Security Discussion Group or
change their subscription type, please visit https://www.educause.edu/discuss/
security-discussion-group and select the Join/Leave button.

And since the Security list is hosted on software that generates RFC2369 compliant
headers, if you have a mailer agent that pays attention to those headers, you'll even
get a nice pull-down menu or other GUI helper...

(Although I admit I need to teach exmh about RFC8058 regarding one-click functionality.
Unfortunately, that means that exmh first has to grow some DKIM support...)