Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Please bear with me - this is an odd request ...

From: Joanna Grama <joanna.grama () VANTAGETCG COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018 02:50:09 +0000

Hi Chad,
EDUCAUSE has a couple of different papers on the incidence of data breaches in higher education that might help with
background information:

  *   Searching for a Smoking Gun, Chasing a Silver Bullet: Data Breaches in Higher Education, at
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2017/2/searching-for-a-smoking-gun-chasing-a-silver-bullet-data-breaches-in-higher-education
  *   Just in Time Research: Data Breaches in Higher Education, at
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2014/5/just-in-time-research-data-breaches-in-higher-education

I hope this is useful to you.

Kind regards,
Joanna