Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Firewall Rule Audit Software/Service

From: "Simanovich, Roman" <rsimanovich () USJ EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 17:41:34 +0000

A formal change control policy/process is the best security control for managing authorized administrator changes. I
also have a script that runs daily and notifies me of any changes to the firewall config, this can easily be modified
to notify the entire team whenever any configuration item is changed.

Thanks,
Roman