Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

fyi :: UT Austin makes CyberPosse [a SOC-as-a-service offering] generally available

From: Cam Beasley <cam () UTEXAS EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 21:35:01 -0500

howdy all -

since 2009, UT Austin has provided a managed detection and response capability across dozens of higher education
institutions and municipalities in Texas.
this service presently covers well over 1 million endpoints.

we are now extending CyberPosse, our managed detection and response service, to the broader higher education community.
much like a posse from the old west, CyberPosse is positioned to help institutions ensure best practices and stay ahead
of the bad guys.

if you are interested in checking CyberPosse (or our other a-la carte services) out please see:

 https://cyberposse.io

 https://security.utexas.edu/apps-services

or let me know if i can answer any questions you might have.

thanks,

~cam.

--
Cam Beasley