Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [External Sender] Re: [SECURITY] Login Request

From: Thomas Carter <tcarter () AUSTINCOLLEGE EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 13:58:20 +0000

Very good points; it really depends on the situation, person, etc.  I just recalled that we also had a similar
situation and finally settled on the user using an encrypted USB drive with built-in keypad. The issues and limitations
were acceptable to them and us.

Thomas Carter
Network & Operations Manager / IT
Austin College