Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Forensic Equipment Recommendations

From: "Rajewski, Jonathan" <rajewski () CHAMPLAIN EDU>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2018 11:05:48 -0400

What types of investigations are you trying to build for? What are your
current capabilities (team/tech)?

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 2:53 PM Franzi Willenbuecher <fwillenb () emporia edu>
wrote:

Hello,

We are looking at upgrading our current forensic equipment – does anyone
have a specific vendor or solution they recommend, especially relating to
Apple and mobile devices?

Thanks,

Franzi

[image: Emporia State University]

*Franzi Willenbuecher *Information Security Training Analyst
Information Technology
Emporia State University
620-341-6704
fwillenb () emporia edu
hornet.emporia.edu

--
Jonathan T. Rajewski, MS, CCE, EnCe, CISSP, CFE, TJFC
Associate Professor, Digital Forensics, Champlain College

Champlain College
163 South Willard Street
Burlington, VT 05401
Office: +1 802-865-5460
Google Voice - +1 802-318-4804

@jtrajewski
Rajewski () champlain edu
https://jonrajewski.com

PGP Public Key: Located on keyserver.pgp.com