Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Visitor Management Software

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 16:11:25 +0000

Greetings all

I am working on a project related to an application called EasyLobby.  The application along with some peripheral
devices is used for visitor management by our Campus Safety, Res Life and Libraries.  It does such things as scans
visitor ids, records check in / check out information, creates watch lists, etc.

We are trying see what other universities are using for visitor management as we may stay with EasyLobby or go with
another application.

Would you be willing to share any information you might have on visitor management software?

Thanks,

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH, GSNA
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

*: (773) 508-6086

Loyola University Chicago will never ask you for your username or password.
For the lastest information security news at Loyola, please follow us online,
Twitter: @LUCUISO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucuiso/
Our Blog http://blogs.luc.edu/uiso/