Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Training Audience?

From: Alex Lindstrom <aglind () UDEL EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 11:15:11 -0400

 We're currently offering training to faculty and staff, but we also
provision students by request. Usually, that's for the students starting
their clinicals with the medical units or for student interns who work with
institutional systems and data.

We don't have the licenses to offer our standard training to the entire
student body, although we're exploring options to promote student-developed
resources as learning aids.

-----

Alex Lindstrom

IT Security Analyst II