Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Training Audience?

From: "Gomez, Joshua" <J.Gomez () SNHU EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 15:09:16 +0000

So we define our audience as an “associate” which includes anyone employed by the University.  So yes,  This would
include Staff, Faculty, FT/PT and Student Workers.

Josh
Joshua Gomez | Consultant, Information Security
Information Technology Solutions
Physical Address: 1230 Elm Street, Manchester, NH 03101
Mailing Address: 2500 North River Road, Manchester, NH 03106