Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: CISO opportunity at the University of Delaware

From: "Pitt, Sharon" <spitt () UDEL EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:26:33 +0000

Many thanks, Michael.  :)

From: The EDUCAUSE Security Constituent Group Listserv <SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU> On Behalf Of Davis, Michael
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2018 4:56 PM
To: SECURITY () LISTSERV EDUCAUSE EDU
Subject: Re: [SECURITY] CISO opportunity at the University of Delaware

Just a testimonial after having benefited from working with Sharon this past semester on some of the Budget-Conscious
InfoSec papers recently released by Educause. Sharon was great to work with, she was driven, really plugged into
various data privacy and InfoSec realms, and knew how to organize ideas to articulate them to executive leaders.

If I thought I could convince my wife to move to Delaware I'd love to be a part of a team that would have a supportive
CIO like I suspect you'll find in Sharon.

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone out there!

Michael A. Davis
Director, User Support & Engagement
[w] 903.233.3500 | [f] 903.233.3501
[l] LinkedIn/michaeldavis<http://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-davis-b042b84> | [t] @mdavis332<twitter.com/mdavis332>