Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Register Now for the 8/21 Security 2018 Encore! Online Event

From: Jacqueline Pitter <pitter () REED EDU>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:58:34 -0700

Hello Higher Ed InfoSec colleagues!

EDUCAUSE is hosting an extended webinar
<https://events.educause.edu/webinar/2018/encore-selections-from-the-educause-security-professionals-conference-2018>
 next Tuesday, August 21, 12-4:30 pm (EDT). This 4.5 hour online event
includes a keynote talk by our 2018 conference general session speaker, Dr.
Jessica Barker, plus 8 more “encore” selections from our event in Baltimore.

Please take a look at the agenda
<https://events.educause.edu/webinar/2018/encore-selections-from-the-educause-security-professionals-conference-2018/agenda>
 and consider registering
<https://events.educause.edu/webinar/2018/encore-selections-from-the-educause-security-professionals-conference-2018/registration>.
We hope you’ll leave this event feeling inspired by these brief,
informative sessions. As a bonus, attending this webinar and earning CPEs
from the comfort of your own office (or home) could be a relaxing and fun
way to connect with your peers before students return to campus.

This is the third year that EDUCAUSE has offered a late-summer extended
information security learning event. If you have any suggestions for future
webinar topics, please consider sending a note to
security-council () educause edu.

Thank you,

Jacqueline
--
Jacqueline Pitter, CCNA, CISSP
2019 EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference Program Chair