Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Responsability

From: Rob Milman <rob.milman () SAIT CA>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 19:50:18 +0000

Hi Ron,

Finance is accountable for PCI compliance, however it is joint effort between IT and Finance. Primary reason is because
Finance owns the relationship with our payment provider and is ultimately responsible for any and all payment handling
policies and processes.

IT has contracted a third party QSA to oversee the compliance project.

Thanks,

Rob Milman

[cid:image004.png@01D18F19.9217E950]

Rob Milman
Associate Director, Information Security
Information Systems

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
EH Crandell Building, GA 214
1301 – 16 Avenue NW, Calgary AB, T2M 0L4

(Office) 403.774.5401  (Cell) 403.606.3173
rob.milman () sait ca<mailto:rob.milman () sait ca>