Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI Responsability

From: Ronald King <ronald.king () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 15:46:48 -0400

Thank you everyone. This is very useful and enlightening.

Ron

*Ronald A. King, CISSP*
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln. Email: ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251 URL: http://www.morgan.edu

*Growing the future ... Leading the world*
<http://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ABOUT/StrategicPlan/StrategicPlan2011-21_Final.pdf>