Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Microsoft AIP and DLP

From: "Pardonek, Jim" <jpardonek () LUC EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 18:24:04 +0000

Hi All,

Looking for some discussion on experiences with implementation and user acceptance of these products.  We are in a
decision phase and it look like, mostly because of the operational costs, we will be going with the Microsoft products.
 Our other choices were ForcePoint and Symantec.

Thanks,

James Pardonek, MS, CISSP, CEH, GSNA
Information Security Officer
Loyola University Chicago
1032 W. Sheridan Road | Chicago, IL  60660

*: (773) 508-6086

Loyola University Chicago will never ask your for your username or password.
For the lastest information security news at Loyola, please follow us online,
Twitter: @LUCUISO
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lucuiso/
Our Blog http://blogs.luc.edu/uiso/