Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Opportunity: STLCC is hiring an IT Security Analyst

From: "Gioia, Matthew P." <MGioia () STLCC EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:00:41 +0000

Greetings,
St. Louis Community College is looking to hire an IT Security Analyst to expand our Information Security team. The
Information Security department provides cybersecurity services to the entire College district. We are looking for
someone to wear several hats (vulnerability assessment, incident response team participant, cybersecurity operations
and tools management, and automation) in helping to secure an enterprise environment that services a large and diverse
population across the region.

St. Louis is a fantastic place to live and work. There are world-class cultural attractions, a thriving and critically
acclaimed food scene, and excellent outdoor recreational activities, all at a very low cost-of-living. St. Louis
Community College continues working to create positive change in the region.

If you are interested in applying, or know someone who might be, the posting may be found at
https://jobs.stlcc.edu/postings/7173

Regards,

Matthew Gioia
314.539.5075