Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

IT Security Architect/Analyst positions at the University of Iowa

From: "Drews, Jane E" <jane-drews () UIOWA EDU>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 17:52:01 +0000

Hello,

The University of Iowa / University of Iowa Health Care is preparing to fill
multiple positions in our Information Security & Policy Office.

Details and information for applying can be found at
https://jobs.uiowa.edu/pands/view/72203
<https://jobs.uiowa.edu/pands/view/72203>

As a member of a technical workgroup in the Information Security and Policy
Office, persons filling these positions will assist with campus and
healthcare security services delivery and support, using a variety of skills
in networking, system administration, user support, and security analysis.
This team of architects and analysts is responsible for monitoring the
university and healthcare data networks, detecting and responding to
information security issues, performing security assessments, assisting with
security education resources and programs, as well as sharing responsibility
for architecting and managing the infrastructure providing our security
services.

Iowa City is an excellent place to live and work. In addition to being the
only UNESCO City of Literature in the US, Iowa City was ranked the #2 Best
Place to Live in the US for 2017 (Livability.com).  https://uiowa.edu/about

We are excited about offering these opportunities to join our team!

If you have questions, please feel free to reach out.

Thanks much,

Jane

Jane Drews, CISSP

Chief Information Security Officer

Information Security & Policy Office

The University of Iowa

jane-drews () uiowa edu <mailto:jane-drews () uiowa edu>   (319) 335-5537