Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: On-demand Privilege Escalation Solution for Endpoints

From: "Davis, Chris" <CDavis () LOURDES EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 18:20:15 +0000

What about auditing admin events?  Are you aggregating your endpoint logs for that somehow, or can it be pulled into
something else?

Christopher Davis, Ph.D.
Chief Information Officer
Lourdes University
6832 Convent Blvd. | REH 003P | Sylvania, OH 43560
cdavis () lourdes edu<mailto:cdavis () lourdes edu>

Don't be a victim of phishing. Lourdes will never ask you to send sensitive information through unsecure channels.
Report any message that asks you to provide or confirm personal information such as credit card and/or bank account
numbers, Social Security numbers, passwords, etc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its
attachments is strictly prohibited.