Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Systems Access Policy

From: Ruth Ginzberg <rginzberg () UWSA EDU>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 14:17:35 +0000

Expanding on Tim’s observation:

The deprovisioning process needs to include a process for deprovisioning what may be a plethora of cloud services (some
of which may or may not be served by your SSO).  Without deprovisioning ALL cloud services as well, former employees
often can retain access to things they are not authorized to access.

Ruth Ginzberg
608-890-3961