Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Request for Information - Secure File Transfer Technologies for Research Departments

From: Adam Menos <amenos () ARTIC EDU>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 14:13:36 +0000

Agreed. I have used Citrix ShareFile. Great tool and very easy for users to
use.

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 9:09 AM Jason Fried <friedj () sunysuffolk edu> wrote:

If you already have Citrix solutions in-house, you may want to research
ShareFile.

Regards,

Jason

Jason Fried

Information Security Officer

Office of Information Technology Services

Suffolk County Community College

Office: 631.451.4291 / Mobile: 631.897.6064

friedj () sunysuffolk edu

@SuffolkITS