Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Seeking volunteers to help with doctoral research regarding improving how to start insider threat programs in the private sector

From: Jan Buitron <j.buitron2 () STUDENT CTUONLINE EDU>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 05:04:22 +0000

Hello all,

It is regrettable that my post was misunderstood.

I have spent 3.5 years doing a literature search of peer-reviewed and authoritative literature. I have over 300
references of recommendations; that part of the research is over.

The first three chapters of my dissertation are the proposal, which is approved, and the Institutional Review Board of
Colorado Technical University has approved my research.

What is needed is to interview people who have experience in insider threat programs. Volunteers, please message me at:

j.buitron2 () student ctuonline edu for further information.

Thank you,

Jan Buitron, Doctor of Computer Science candidate