Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Question about INFORMATION SECURITY GOVERNANCE ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION

From: Andrew Weisskopf <aweissko () BINGHAMTON EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:03:10 -0500

Raisha, Is this what you're looking for?

https://library.educause.edu/resources/2015/11/information-security-program-assessment-tool

Also, if you haven't checked it out, the HEISC Information Security Guide (
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/2014infosecurityguide/Home) is full of
useful information and tools.

--Andy

*Andrew Weisskopf*

*Director of Security Operations and Chief Information Security Officer*

*Binghamton University*

*http://www.binghamton.edu/its/ <http://www.binghamton.edu/its/>*

*Binghamton, NY  13902*

*(607) 777-6198 (W)*

*aweissko () binghamton edu <aweissko () binghamton edu>*