Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Question about INFORMATION SECURITY GOVERNANCE ASSESSMENT TOOL FOR HIGHER EDUCATION

From: "Cobb, Raisha" <cobbr () WSSU EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2018 15:41:45 +0000

Greetings,

Curious if anyone can point me to an updated or excel version of the above-referenced tool located here
https://www.educause.edu/ir/library/pdf/SEC0421.pdf?  Or, does another campus have a tool that they are willing to
share?

Thanks!

Regards,

Raisha Cobb โ€“ MSTM, CISSP, CBCP
Executive Director of Communication Technology  & Information Security Officer
Office of Information Technology
โ™ˆ Winston-Salem State University โ™ˆ
1209 Elva Jones Computer Science Building
Winston-Salem, NC 27110

Main: (336) 750-2092     Fax: (336) 750-2093
Email: cobbr () wssu edu<mailto:cobbr () wssu edu>

I'm protecting the privacy of your information the way I hope you'd protect mine. Learn
more<https://er.educause.edu/~/media/images/blogs/2017/9/erob17532thumbnail.jpg?la=en&hash=79AB15EC6839527077BAC2AF76840293BE1BC785>.
#PrivacyAware #CyberAware
[https://staysafeonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/dpd_english.jpg]

NOTICE: Emails sent and received in the course of university business are subject to the North Carolina Public Records
Act (N.C.G.S. ยง132-1 et seq.) and may be released to the public unless an exception applies.