Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Training Tool(s)

From: Kevin Cumberland <KCumberland () CSMD EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 16:02:08 -0400

Michael,

I did not have that issue as it relates to support.  They were great in
responding to any questions or issues that I did have and they were very
quick and eager to help.  I'm not really sure why your experience was
different than mine but at any rate, it's a great product

Thanks
"Madl, Michael" <michael.madl () INDWES EDU> 10/19/2017 3:25 PM >>>
Kevin,

I had started the implementation of this product at my last institution
and while I can’t say I completed it prior to switching jobs I can say
that I liked it a lot.  The content delivery was straight forward, the
price was right and the tracking was a nice feature.  What I wish could
have been improved upon was the support.  You basically get a single
‘set up’ call and that is it (so take good notes and record your
session).  You can pay for additional services I believe but we did not
have the funding to do so.

Thanks

MICHAEL MADL
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
4201 SOUTH WASHINGTON STREET
MARION, IN 46953

765.677.2688  |  765.677.2020FAX
michael.madl () indwes edu
( mailto:mike.madl () indwes edu)

INDWES.EDU/IT
( http://indwes.edu/IT)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This email, including applicable attachments,
may include legally protected information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy, save, or
disseminate this information. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender by replying to this message and immediately