Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness Training Tool(s)

From: "Madl, Michael" <michael.madl () INDWES EDU>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 19:25:02 +0000

Kevin,

I had started the implementation of this product at my last institution and while I can’t say I completed it prior to
switching jobs I can say that I liked it a lot.  The content delivery was straight forward, the price was right and the
tracking was a nice feature.  What I wish could have been improved upon was the support.  You basically get a single
‘set up’ call and that is it (so take good notes and record your session).  You can pay for additional services I
believe but we did not have the funding to do so.

Thanks

MICHAEL MADL
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
UNIVERSITY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

INDIANA WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY
4201 SOUTH WASHINGTON STREET
MARION, IN 46953

765.677.2688   |   765.677.2020 FAX
michael.madl () indwes edu<mailto:mike.madl () indwes edu>

INDWES.EDU/IT<http://indwes.edu/IT>

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3436E.D1E0F1C0]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including applicable attachments, may include legally protected information.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy, save, or disseminate this
information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
immediately delete this message.