Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information on Contracts with Third Parties

From: "Lusby, Cindy (lusbyca)" <lusbyca () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 17:46:56 +0000

Hello,

I work as a Security Analyst for the University of Cincinnati (UC).  Here at UC, we have a contract rider that we have
put in place for third party contracts when they require access to university data.

I would like to get some feedback from this group on if you have standard contractual language pertaining to security
that you typically add to contracts with third parties. I am looking to improve our process and rider, and would
greatly appreciate any feedback you may have as to what your current process is.

Thank you for any information that you can provide.

Regards,
Cindy Lusby
Information Security Analyst
IT@UC Office of Information Security | University of Cincinnati