Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: AD Logs

From: "Blackwood, James" <jblackwood () LAGRANGE EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 16:07:27 +0000

I’ve seen ADs report multiple failed login attempts while trying to track down worm infections.  Those were isolated to
a single (or a handful) of specific hosts though.  Are these successful logins from computers logging in to AD or users
logging into computers?

James

James Blackwood
Senior Director
Instructional and Information Technology
LaGrange College

(706) 880-8050 phone
(706) 880-8055 fax
jblackwood () lagrange edu<mailto:jblackwood () lagrange edu>

601 Broad St., LaGrange, GA 30240
www.lagrange.edu<http://www.lagrange.edu>