Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Kaspersky in Higher Ed

From: "Hudson, Edward" <ehudson () CALSTATE EDU>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 21:31:53 +0000

The State of California last week removed Kaspersky from their GSA listing and the state Department of General Services
required the removal of KL and discontinued use and suspension of procurement from all state departments.
https://www.documents.dgs.ca.gov/pd/delegations/broadcastbulletins/2017/pac071817_P-09-17.pdf <--Public document

Ed Hudson
Interim CISO
[cid:image001.png@01D30552.C1F2AC40]
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel 562-951-8431
ehudson () calstate edu

I subscribe to e-mail classification: i=Information, a=Action, u=Urgent