Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: UTAustin :: Interest in Dorkbot?

From: "Dixon, Cameron" <cameron.dixon () HQ DHS GOV>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 12:45:14 +0000

DHS-NCATS services are definitely still available, but the GitHub repo is currently caught by an overly cautious
"external affairs" approach. I hope this will be fixed shortly, but in the meantime, email ncats_info () hq dhs gov to
get the needed signup documents.

(Do feel free to mention that the GitHub link that formerly hosted docs no longer works.)

Also hey, Dorkbot looks like an awesome service! Nice work, UT. We might just sign up and try it out.

-Cameron