Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Deploying MFA

From: "Reyor, William F." <wreyor () FAIRFIELD EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 17:12:54 +0000

We're getting prepared to roll out Duo here at Fairfield and are using the transition to a new ERP system as a way to
boot strap the project and enroll everyone. We studied Yales deployment to benchmark against and found that the biggest
challenge is often user communication and creating strategies to avoid user pushback.

Thanks,
Bill