Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Survey on eDiscovery management

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 17:45:03 +0000

One of the areas where information security and legal counsel collaborate here at CU is on the topic of eDiscovery
process management.  We have a good partnership and continue to improve our processes and tools.

We are interested in hearing a bit more about how other higher education institutions manage the process, so we put
together a brief (10 multiple choice questions) survey about eDiscovery management at your institutions.

Please take just a few minutes to complete this survey and I will report back with the aggregate results.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7BCC8P6

This is not part of a formal research project, just getting an informal picture of how eDiscovery management is handled
in our industry.

Thank you,

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer