Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Tableau for Student's data Analytics

From: Ronald King <ronald.king () MORGAN EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 11:55:21 -0400

I did send them the HECVAT Lite version. We will see what comes of it.

*Ronald A. King, CISSP*
Chief Information Security Officer
Morgan State University Office: (443) 885-3372
1700 E. Cold Spring Ln. Email: ronald.king () morgan edu
Baltimore, MD 21251 URL: http://www.morgan.edu

*Growing the future ... Leading the world*
<http://www.morgan.edu/Documents/ABOUT/StrategicPlan/StrategicPlan2011-21_Final.pdf>

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 11:14 AM, Klein Keane, Justin <Klein_KeaneJ () mlhs org