Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: NGFW Usage Information

From: Miguel Hernandez <miguel.hernandez () DOMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 09:26:31 -0700

Cisco Firepower here.

[image: eSig Logo]
Miguel Hernandez IV, Ph.D. CISSP, CISA
Associate Vice Chancellor ITS
Chief Information Security Officer
2411 West 14th Street, Tempe AZ 85281
email | miguel.hernandez () domail maricopa edu
website | https://www.maricopa.edu
*Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/mh4phd>.*

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender, delete and do not use or disseminate this information.