Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

HECVAT Security Assessment Question

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 14:02:58 +0000

Good morning list mates:

We have received an email from a member looking to see if:

1)      If any institution has a completed HECVAT for Microsoft Office 365/OneDrive, Box and ServiceNow

2)      If the vendor's responses for that completed HECVAT allowed sharing with other higher education institutions

If the answers to the above questions are "yes," could you contact me off list please?  We have a member that would
like to speak with you about your experiences.

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | cell: 720.507.5983 | jgrama () educause edu<mailto:jgrama () educause edu>

Attend the EDUCAUSE Metrics
Mania!<https://events.educause.edu/webinar/2017/metrics-mania-using-metrics-to-bolster-your-higher-education-information-security-program>
 online seminar, August 9, 2017.