Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

SANS Monthly Security Awareness Videos

From: Carlos S Lobato <clobato () NMSU EDU>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 14:27:32 +0000

Good Morning Colleagues,

We point our general NMSU community to watch the monthly publicly available SANS security awareness videos, but last
month received a complaint from a faculty member claiming Racism in the Social Engineering Security Awareness video.  I
am curious to hear from any other Universities using these videos, if you have gotten any complaints?  I’m taking this
complaint as an anomaly, but want to make sure I document my due diligence.

I would highly appreciate a response if you use these videos.

Thank you,

Carlos S. Lobato, CISSP, CISA, CIA, CPA

IT Compliance Officer

New Mexico State University

Information and Communication Technologies

MSC 3AT PO Box 30001

Las Cruces, NM  88003-8001

Phone: 575-646-5902

Fax: 575-646-5278

Email: clobato () nmsu edu<mailto:clobato () nmsu edu>

IT Compliance at NMSU - https://itcompliance.nmsu.edu/