Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Project RedCAP

From: "Shankar, Anurag" <ashankar () IU EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:09:21 +0000

Frank,

We have a large instance of REDCap here at Indiana University.  Please email me or call me and we can talk more if you
like.

Regards,

Anurag

---

Anurag Shankar,  Ph.D.  Email: ashankar [at] iu.edu  Phone: +1 (812) 856-6978

Center for Applied Cybersecurity Research, Pervasive Technology Institute, Indiana University

2719 E. 10th Street, Suite 231, Bloomington, IN 47408