Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

PGP key signing at #security17

From: Ken Connelly <ken.connelly () UNI EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 13:09:12 -0500

For those of you heading to Denver for the Security Professionals
Conference in May, please consider participating in the PGP key signing
event on Tuesday evening at 6:30.  The event is sponsored by REN-ISAC
but is open to all SPC attendees.

The agenda abstract:
https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2017/agenda/pgp-key-signing

And the details:
http://www.ren-isac.net/events/educause_security17_keysigning.html

The actual keyring is behind REN-ISAC authentication.  If you aren't a
REN-ISAC member yet, you can send your public key to me and I'll add it
to the keyring.

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly                       Director, Information Security

Any request to divulge your UNI password via e-mail is fraudulent!