Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: End Point protection

From: Hugh Burley <Hburley () TRU CA>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:58:22 +0000

I continue to recommend Sophos as a strong player for end point security. They have a full set of tools running under
one fairly user friendly console. Their NGAV solution is X-Intercept.

PANs traps also looks like an interesting option in that space with the added advantage of integrating with their
WildFire solution at the perimeter.  We are just going through an evaluation of these two options.

Hugh Burley
Manager Information Security
Thompson Rivers University
BCCOL 225