Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: End Point protection

From: Rob Milman <rob.milman () SAIT CA>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:12:28 -0600

I would recommend that you take a look at Palo Alto Traps and Bromium as well. I have heard good things about both, but
have not had the opportunity to experience either of them myself.

Regards,

Rob Milman

[cid:image001.gif@01D29E5F.8ADE9390]

Rob Milman
Security & Compliance Analyst
Information Systems

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
EH Crandell Building, GA 214
1301 - 16 Avenue NW, Calgary AB, T2M 0L4

(Office) 403.774.5401  (Cell) 403.606.3173
rob.milman () sait ca<mailto:rob.milman () sait ca>