Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Domain Access Rights

From: Miguel Hernandez <miguel.hernandez () DOMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 14:30:13 -0700

You will surely get a variety of opinions on this with a variety of
reasons.  But for my team, they have domain access.  My rationale is, if I
am to held accountable and responsible for securing my institution, then I
need my team to have the ability to take immediate action when required,
obtain real-time metrics, and have the ability to validate security at any
time on any system.

[image: eSig Logo]
Miguel Hernandez IV, Ph.D. CISSP, CISA
Associate Vice Chancellor ITS
Chief Information Security Officer
2411 West 14th Street, Tempe AZ 85281
email | miguel.hernandez () domail maricopa edu
website | https://www.maricopa.edu
*Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/mh4phd>.*

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender, delete and do not use or disseminate this information.

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Barton, Robert W. <bartonrt () lewisu edu>