Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Baseline Controls Checklist for Project Management Office?

From: Shelton Waggener <swaggener () INTERNET2 EDU>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 00:57:59 +0000

Two resources for you:

Educause and community members have just completed an update to HEISC security program assessment tool.
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2015/11/information-security-program-assessment-tool

The Cloud Security Alliance has done some nice work that higher education has contributed  elements to as well:
https://cloudsecurityalliance.org/group/cloud-controls-matrix/

Shel Waggener
Senior Vice President - Internet2
office: 510-858-0881
twitter: shelwaggener

Assistant: Elaine Alejo
<ealejo () internet2 edu<mailto:ealejo () internet2 edu>>
office: 510-858-0881

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2<http://www.twitter.com/internet2>
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook<http://www.internet2.edu/facebook>

[cid:image001.png@01D2943F.4F1F0850]