Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DLP Survey

From: Thomas Dugas <dugast () DUQ EDU>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 19:35:37 +0000

Hello,
We are using Sensitive Data Manager (Identity Finder) and our Palo Alto at the firewall.

Tom Dugas
Director, Information Security/New Initiatives
Duquesne University - Computing and Technology Services
412-396-6574
dugast () duq edu<mailto:dugast () duq edu>

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information protected by federal
and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all
copies of the original message.