Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: DLP Survey

From: Mardecia Bell <mardecia_bell () NCSU EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:42:55 -0500

We have just started using CloudLock here at NC State University.

Mardecia

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Miguel Hernandez <
miguel.hernandez () domail maricopa edu> wrote:

We've been using Cloudlock.  The functionality focuses more on checking
what is stored in Google Drive and also how that information is shared.

[image: eSig Logo]
Miguel Hernandez IV, Ph.D. CISSP, CISA
Associate Vice Chancellor ITS
Chief Information Security Officer
2411 West 14th Street, Tempe AZ 85281
email | miguel.hernandez () domail maricopa edu
website | https://www.maricopa.edu
*Follow me on Twitter <https://twitter.com/mh4phd>.*
*Follow Information Security on Google+
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/105674668394659897242>.*

This message contains information which may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
notify the sender, delete and do not use or disseminate this information.

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Ronald King <ronald.king () morgan edu>