Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Organizations residing on campus

From: "Hudson, Edward" <ehudson () CALSTATE EDU>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 15:56:34 +0000

Mandi
Our policies spell out that they are applicable to “Auxiliaries, external businesses and organizations that use campus
information assets.”
You can find a public copy of them here: http://www.calstate.edu/icsuam/documents/Section8000.pdf

Regards
Ed Hudson, CISM
Director, Information Security
[cid:image003.jpg@01C82769.5BAE0640]
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach, CA 90802
Tel 562-951-8431
ehudson () calstate edu

I subscribe to e-mail classification: i=Information, a=Action, u=Urgent