Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Is this kind of "helpfulness" a "thing?"

From: "Hall, Rand" <hallr () MERRIMACK EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 15:28:11 -0500

Umm, uh, ah, yah...nevermind.

The academy is an interesting place to work...

Thank you to an unnamed off-list responder.

Rand

Rand P. Hall
Director, Network Services                 askIT!
Merrimack College
978-837-3532
rand.hall () merrimack edu

If I had an hour to save the world, I would spend 55 minutes defining the
problem and five minutes finding solutions. – Einstein