Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Onedrive, backing up, scanning for malware (ransomware)

From: "Baillio, Aaron" <abaillio () OU EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 14:59:17 +0000

We purchased CloudLock for malware and DLP in O365 and Dropbox.  So far we are really impressed and though we haven't
found much malware, we have definitely been able to see and enforce DLP policies and compromised accounts.  I could go
into a lot more detail so if anyone wants to hear OU's story, feel free to shoot me a personal note.

B. Aaron Baillio, Sec+, CEH, CISSP
University of Oklahoma, Information Technology
Managing Director, Security Operations and Architecture
O: 405-325-7948
C: 254-400-6404